- Lightweight compression-molded, true one-piece composite construction
- Laminate design with a varying stiffness (flex) profile based on the position of the players lower hand
- Application of COLT's patented Nanovate™ Nickel-Cobalt (NiCo) clad coating to the bottom portion (24") of the shaft and the blade (less than 0.002 inches thick)
- Reinforced composite walls throughout the top portion (36") of the stick
- Increased impact resistance: 50% higher break load after impact vs. other elite composite shafts
- Lightweight carbon composite blade structure with 3 chamber foam construction
- Fully encapsulated in Nanovate™ NiCo technology
- Protects against chipped toes, cracked blades, crushed heels, delamination, and breaks
- Stick is offered in standard senior length (60-62").
- 490 grams
- Available in Satin Finish and Grip Finish
*COLT offers flex ratings of 65 - 75 - 85 - 100, but not in all patterns.
- Bottom 24" of the shaft maintains consistent flex profile when coated with Nanovate™ NiCo.
- Depending on how you hold the stick, kick points vary along the shaft - allowing for heavy slap shots as well as quick release shots.
- Strategically manipulated composite construction serves to optimize the flex and response rate. The stiffness distribution of the COLT 2 generates a transferrable flex profile that caters to a variety of different shots.
COLT Hockey ships world-wide via FEDEX; you can also pick up your items directly from our factory. Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days from receipt of order.
Limited Availability | Warranty Not Included
Power + Durability:
The toughest stick on the market and made to last – for grinding, digging in the corners and delivering explosive shots!
The COLT 2 features an elite performing, specially designed, compression-molded, one-piece composite hockey stick where the blade, hosel, and bottom 24" inches of the shaft (hack zone) are fully encapsulated with our patented Nanovate™ NiCo technology.
The COLT combines the latest in composite hockey stick design with aerospace engineered Nano Metal to give you the most powerful and durable hockey stick on the market today – and it’s backed by an industry leading 60-day warranty.
Reviews & Articles: (click to read)