COLT 2 RAW (Intermediate)
- Lightweight compression-molded, true one-piece composite construction
- Laminate design with a varying stiffness (flex) profile based on the position of the players lower hand
- Application of COLT's patented Nanovate™ Nickel-Cobalt (NiCo) clad coating to the bottom portion (24") of the shaft
- Reinforced composite walls throughout the top portion (36") of the stick
- Increased impact resistance: 50% higher break load after impact vs. other elite composite shafts
- Lightweight carbon composite blade structure with 3 chamber foam construction
- Composite blade flex technology with a patented Polymer finish (Uncoated = RAW)
- 58 inches
- 440 grams
- Available in Satin Finish and Grip Finish
*COLT offers flex ratings of 65 - 75 - 85 - 100, but not in all patterns.
- Bottom 24" of the shaft maintains consistent flex profile when coated with Nanovate™ NiCo.
- Depending on how you hold the stick, kick points vary along the shaft - allowing for heavy slap shots as well as quick release shots.
- Strategically manipulated composite construction serves to optimize the flex and response rate. The stiffness distribution of the COLT 2 generates a transferrable flex profile that caters to a variety of different shots.
COLT Hockey ships world-wide via FEDEX; you can also pick up your items directly from our factory. Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days from receipt of order.
Limited Availability | Warranty Not Included
Optimal Feel + Performance:
High performance stick with unparalleled precision and exceptional puck feel – for dangling, quick release, and shot accuracy.
The COLT 2 RAW features a custom-designed, compression molded, carbon composite with our patented Nanovate™ NiCo clad coating from the high hosel through to the position of the player’s lower hand. The 'RAW' line is designed specifically for pro players with a shaft that can load more energy to deliver the hardest shots on the planet and a extremely lightweight blade with bladeflex technology and a special Intebond™ finish for the best puck feel in the game!