We recently launched an online survey to find out how everyone liked the COLT 2 and COLT 2 RAW. The response rate was tremendous and we got a lot of great feedback. Here are some of the great stories we got back that make us feel proud of what we’ve done so far.
1. I love the Colt 2 Raw. It has been an amazing stick thus far. Before I was going through a stick every month minimum, while my colt has now lasted 4 months with no signs of cracking or breaking
2. As a defence man it saved me on sticks and the shot was on point with more power.
3. Always been worried to put all my power into a shot, really don’t worry too much with these, they seem to keep their stiffness (hard to say about a lot of 100 flex sticks)
4. It's has a different feel however durability was the key factor in my decision. I have broken 6 (other sticks) in less than 2 months. I was lucky if they lasted 5 games. They were nice to put through warranty however I just stopped inquiry or asking for more from them. I will no longer purchase their products
5. I love the stick I'm buying another one and everyone on my hockey teams thinks it's awesome
6. Hi Colt...Really liked the way the stick felt in my hands. Took a little time to get used to the curve...but once I did my shooting and passing really improved.
7. I've had the stick for one season now, no issues. Unbelievable durability. I like my sticks short for easier stick handling so I had to cut it down about 1.5-2 inches.
8. Best stick I've ever owned. I have a very heavy shot and typically go through $1000 worth of sticks a year. This one has lasted me 25 games and counting and still has lots of pop to it. Can't say enough good things about it.
9. I really enjoy my stick and really like the Sakic curve. My accuracy improved greatly. The stick feels too light for me but I don't believe that it would make it less durable. This actually is the most durable stick I have ever owned. I have been using it once/twice a week since I bought it and it doesn't feel that it lost its durability at all. Overall very satisfied with the stick.
10. I have been using the Colt exclusively for the past 7 months at 2-3 times a week. I play an aggressive stick checking game and this strong stick meets my needs well. The cost is high (as I usually get previous year model sticks at around $100) so I figured if it lasted a year it would be well worth the extra money. So far so good.
11. This is a fantastic product. I use it every day while either practicing or playing. My shot is harder and I feel I can play more aggressively and confidently. I use the Colt 2 regular finish, 100 flex, C28 curve. Still has TONS of life/pop left in it. Overall, GREAT PRODUCT. I would rate this an 11 on a scale of 10!!!
12. I think that my Colt 2 is one of the best sticks that I have ever used. I have recommended it to my entire hockey team and another teammate actually bought one on my recommendation and he loves it. Once hockey season starts up again next year I'll be looking to purchase another new one. Thanks so much!!!
13. My son will never play with another stick unless you (colt) develop another stick. I am impressed beyond all expectations I had of this stick. Well done..
14. I live in the U.S., and for the price it is, personally it is the best stick out there. I see games and videos all the time about complaints in elite composite sticks, and I haven't seen one about his yet, especially since they don't break often. I recently started playing, but have experience with other sticks, and this feels perfect and I wouldn't want to start with any other stick other than this beauty.
15. Lasting much longer than any composite stick I have ever owned. Also to what its worth, the length of time my colt 2 is lasting and the quality it provides is amazing and it would've cost me 3x the amount I spend on sticks if I hadn't invested in the colt 2. So I tip my hat to you guys!
16. The fact that the stick doesn't go dead is the number one thing to me
17. I bought this stick for my 13 year old grandson. He also plays elite leagues all summer. He loves this stick. It is going on 4 months with the same stick with just a few chips out of the coating. He normally would go through about 1 stick a month. This is a great savings
18. Great stick I really enjoy using it. It feels great when I know I've taken a slash or chop to the shaft and take a look later at the stick and there's no damage. Shots and stick handling feel really good with this stick. Definitely something I would recommend to others.
19. Was really impressed on how well the colt 2 was on how light it was I feel like I will never have to buy another stick again.
20. Best stick I've ever used! Got way more goals as a D this year, because I was never afraid of breaking it, like my other sticks. I like the curve on it as well